Thursday, September 30, 2010

DSDI October Mystery Collab Blog Train!


 I posted a few days ago about how excited I am about being a part of the DSDI Paper Shakers, and here I am with the first layouts I have made with the great products from our talented designers! This is the October Flavor of the Month... which this month is being released as a mystery collab. It might be a mystery exactly what is in this package, but I can give you a little clue.... It is TOTALLY AWESOME! Go right over and get yours today!

October Mystery Collab!

My Layouts using this kit!




The Team at DSDI has gotten together a great little blog hop with QuickPages, Clusters, and other goodies to go along with this kit! Here is my contribution:

 
Make sure to visit everyone so that you get all the freebies!
                                  Amy!Scraps  <---- You are here!  
A Damsel with a Dulcimer
Kerry's Scraps

Buy the kit here:
DSDI Store

Happy Scrapping!
Photobucket

2 comments: