Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My first kit Freebie!

Ok peeps, I absolutely love scrapbook challenges! My favorite challenges are at DigiScrapbookMania and Digi Scrap Drive In! Be sure and check them out! For each challenge, you get points and when you rack up enough points you get free products! So cool, especially for those of us around here who are frugal <read miserly>. =)

Anyway, I participated in a new challenge this week at DigiScrapsDriveIn called Go for the Pinks... and Blues hosted by Jen C Designs (one of my favorite designers, who I am proud to create for!) The rules for this challenge is that you have to create a layout or mini kit using the given color palette. So I decided to be brave this month and jumped in feet first and designed a kit! I got so caught up in the fun that I ended up with a not-so-mini kit with 18 papers and around 20 elements!!!! So here it is:


You can download it here:
Papers 1
Papers 2
Papers 3
Elements

Remember this is my first attempt at designing so please be kind! LOL! Comments are appreciated!

1 comment: