Sunday, September 19, 2010

Challenge Layouts!

Ok, peeps, I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again - I love challenges!! Here are a couple of the latest layouts I've made for challenges! This one was for the Build-A-Kit Challenge at Digital Scrapbook Mania! If you rack up 20 points, you get a five dollar coupon for the store at DSM!!! How great is that... you can never have too much FREE scrapbook stuff! =)

 

And here is a layout I created for the Party Tray Challenge at Digiscrapaganza... This was a really fun challenge!  You have to follow the "recipe" to create a layout... and I love how this one turned out!




A couple more of my favorite sites for challenges are here:

So go right out and check out the challenges out there.... and you might be surprised what you come up with! I would love to hear about your favorite challenges, and see your entries!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment