Monday, September 13, 2010

Calendar Templates from Jen C Designs

It is always a goal of mine at Christmas-time to give a gift from the heart that the recipient will have a connection to. So many times I make items for my family at Christmas. This year I have been thinking about making a scrapbook calendar for each family member to enjoy pictures of my kids and family gatherings, etc, all year long. Well, if you have been looking for a product to help you make great calendars for your families this year, you are in luck. Today, Jen released a great kit that will help you make a wonderful calendar with minimum effort! You can get it now for only $5.00! This is a great price, because this kit is worth $18, and the look on your family's face will be priceless when they receive such a great gift!!

Make your Own Calendar Templates
Apple of My Eye Page Kit
Here is my first calendar page using this kit and Jen's latest Page Kit Apple of My Eye
Be watching my blog for all of the different pages of this calendar!


No comments:

Post a Comment