Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi everyone! Here I am again after a terrible computer week... My computer decided to quit working correctly and would only start in Safe Mode! AHHH! And I hadn't backed up my pictures and stuff since June so I was going to lose a LOT of pictures if I wasn't able to get it working. I seriously was about to have an anxiety attack!  But I was able to restore it back to a couple of days ago and it was ok and I have since backed it up!!! Just a little reminder to back up your computer often! So to celebrate the fact that my computer didn't die, I am going to give everyone a fall word art freebie! I used this word art on a calendar that I am making for my family, but it would work on lots of different fall layouts! It coordinated perfectly with Jen's Apple of My Eye Kit! 

Here is my layout using Apple of My Eye from Jen C Designs and the word art by yours truly!


Pick up the word art here!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment