Friday, October 1, 2010

I have been busy!!

There are so many great new releases today, and I have been a busy beaver, making layouts and preserving memories! And stick around till the end of this post and you might find a surprise waiting for you! And I am sure I will be back later this week with some pictures of the wedding that I am attending this weekend!

So here we go!

First we have a really cute kit from Paper Planes! I have just started working with Alyssa and she is a great designer! Check out all of her great designs at Elemental Scraps! This kit is a part of the Color Play Mix and Match Kit for October so be sure and get everything you want!




Next, we have a great new kit from Jen C Designs called Hope for Tomorrow! You can get it exclusively at My Life and Scraps this month! This is an absolutely beautiful kit... I had a wonderful time working with it! In fact, I made a quick page using this kit available at Jen's Blog!




And last but not least, I want to show you a great new collab kit called Autumn Daydream from Caged Bird Designs, Girl Boheme, and Dora's LemonLove Creations available at Scrapable today!



And I haven't forgotten that I promised you a freebie, so here it is! Get this Quickpage here!



Photobucket

1 comment: