Monday, August 30, 2010

New Scrapbook Page

Hi everyone! I have been noticing lots more activity on my blog lately! Thanks everyone for checking my page out! Here is my newest layout!

This one is of some great pics I took of my girls last winter... I was trying to get a nice beautiful picture to include in a nice frame for my parents, and all they would do is giggle and make silly faces... but they were so cute I couldn't be upset at them!



I created this page using a beautiful mini-kit from Kiki Halbert called Bubblegum Classic, and a template from Jen C Designs.




Ok, I'm heading to bed now! It's late and the kiddos will be up EARLY in the morning! LOL! Oh well, isn't that what Solomon was talking about in Proverbs 31... Up late and up early = NO SLEEP! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment