Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Challenge Layouts

OK, so I have been having a blast over at Digi Scrapbook Mania where both of my designers sell their items. I have been doing the challenges that they post over there every month and when you finish them all by the end of the month there is a free kit, and if you get enough points even a $5 gift certificate!!! Well, I don't know if I am going to be able to get either prize this month I have been having lots of fun trying! Here are the first three layouts for challenges!

Font Challenge:
For this page, we had to use the font Calvin and Hobbes found at dafont.com.


Scraplift Challenge:

For this page I had to choose a Layout to scraplift.



Scrap this way Challenge:

For this challenge, you are given a list of items you have to use, and are able to be creative within those guidelines!


So much fun! You should come over and join us! Click this link: Digi Scrapbook Mania Forums
and go down to challenges! And if you do, send me the link so I can check it out! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment